Monday, July 25, 2011

I know she did not just roll her neck at me!

You know what ma'am?? I'm sorry that you feel the need to crawl out of bed at 03:30am and go on a hospital adventure... I am sorry that this is the fourth hospital you have been to because the first hospital was mean, the second was slow and the third one would not give you a sandwich tray and give you a hug and hold your hand! But you better believe that that DOES NOT give you the right to stand in front of me in MY lobby and begin a neck roll!! Because you know what (Insert head rotation [Oh yeah that's right!])? I CAN NECK ROLL WITH THE BEST OF BITCHES!! Now, go sit yo ass down wait 'till it's yo turn, put that finger back down where it belongs and SHUT THE HELL UP! I am sorry that you have had this toothache for the last week and you refuse to get a ride down to the local pharmacy, where antibiotics are free, AND GET YOUR FREE MEDICINE! What?! NO! I WILL NOT GET YOU A CAB VOUCHER FOR ANOTHER HOSPITAL! Why did that patient just go back before you did? Well did you notice how they were kinda blue and not breathing and all?? Yeah, that'd be why... Yes Ma'am, I agree I am a son of a bitch. The house supervisor?? Yes, here is her number. Okay ma'am, Okay have a great morning and hope you get to feeling better! Tell yo momma I said "How yur durrrrrin."

No comments:

Post a Comment