Monday, July 25, 2011

ER Lobby

Hello guys, I am at work in our ER lobby. I am creating this blog to help vent about all the patients we just love to hate! Everything from the HAB (Homeless Ass Bum) who comes in three times a day, to the true traumas!! If any of my blogs relate to you, please post a comment or even share your stories! I am going to start with tonight; pretty uneventful night tonight, I guess we did get someone who prolly had gastritis... She was crying like a baby and could not even sign her consent form. That's what you get for downing shots of vodka all night haha. I also had an elderly woman fall asleep in my lobby... drooling all over her self, felt kinda sorry for her. I had a guy with a fish hook in his hand. That was prolly the best thing I had tonight. Yep uneventful... Sorry. If you had anything better, please feel free to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment